March 31st, 2007 at 1:27 am by Mark
Tags: asshats, catmouflage, cats, humor, innuendo, lolcats, photos, pussy, sex
Ok, is this “pussy” thing getting old yet?
Everyone’s probably seen these sorts of things before, but this one’s an ode to a great site, icanhascheezburger.com, the canonical list of LOLCATS and other animals who are “IN UR COMPUTER STEALIN’ UR INTERNETS!” It’s also to draw attention to the fact that some asshat decided to steal some of those photos and sell them as Merchandise over on Cafepress… pathetic… good thing they shut him down.
Anyway … I gotta say it one last time …
Check out this pussy …
Yes, I took the photo last year, and just finished messing it up. So there. Mine. Mine! 😉
March 31st, 2007 at 12:05 am by Mark
Tags: google, humor, innuendo, maps, orgy, pussy, sex, vacation
Monty’s “Summer Vacation Spots” made me wonder…
How far is Pussy from Knoxville?
According to Google Maps, it’s only 49 steps away.
However, Orgy is a mere 34 steps away.
Given the fact that Pussy is 15 steps further away than Orgy, Orgy may not be very fun for me…
Regardless … Pay particular attention to Step #18. Click on it. 😉
According to Glenn, “it will actually show you the pier to jump off of.”
Seriously, click Step #18. After doing that for that long, I doubt even Pussy would entice me…
Tip: Thanks, Glenn
March 28th, 2007 at 7:17 pm by Zacque
Tags: conservative, humor, liberal, moonbats, philosophy, psychos, religion
I recently cleaned out some of my old hard drives and found something I wrote a while ago but never shared. A little something to think about when things get you down, moonbats drive you nuts, or you are fed up with everything.
A Simple Analysis of 20th Century Thought:
- Capitalism, he who dies owns the most toys wins.
- Hari Krishna, he who plays with the most toys wins.
- Catholicism, he who denies himself the most toys and little boys wins.
- Anglican, the boys were our toys first.
- Atheism, there is no toy or boy maker.
- Polytheism, there are many toy or boy makers.
- Evolutionism, the toys made themselves.
- Church of Christian Scientist, we are the toys.
- Communism, everyone gets the same number of toys and you are in big trouble if we catch you selling your toys or playing with them.
- B’hai, all your toys and are fine by us.
- Amish, toys with batteries are surely a sin.
- Protesting Moonbatism, war toys are evil.
- Good Ole Lefty, toys that are violent are to be rounded up and put into camps in order to become nonviolent toys.
- Taoism, the stuffed rabbit is as important as the dump truck.
- Mormonism, every boy can have as many toys as he wants.
- Voodoo, let me borrow that doll for a while.
- Hinduism, he who plays with plastic farm animals loses.
- Seventh Day Adventist, he who plays with toys on Saturday loses.
- Southern Baptist, if your toy is Disney product, you have a one-way ticket to hell.
- Jehovah’s Witness, he who sells the most toys door to door wins.
- Pentecostalism, he whose toys can speak wins.
- Existentialism, toys are a figment of your imagination.
- Confucianism, once a toy is dipped in the water, it is no longer dry.
- Non-Denominationalism, we don’t care where the toys come from lets just play with them.
- Agnosticism, it is not possible to know whether the toys make a bit of difference.
- Unitarian Universalism, we still have not decided if the toys exist, much less how, where, or who made them.
Isn’t that nice?
March 28th, 2007 at 1:39 pm by Zacque
Tags: asshats, dating, life, politics, women
As I looked on, a master of blogitude.com was pulling my strings (the ever-changing logo), and I thought “some people share differently than others.” This thought of course sparked out of yet another wonderful conversation. Someone told me, “I don’t wanna read your blog if its not talking about your life.” In response I say “Fine! Take my blog and shove it.” Maybe if these silly people would actually take the time to read what others had to say they might have a clue.
People like these, no matter how successful they may be, are missing something. Doctors call it “bedside manner;” Buddhists call it “compassion;” the lefty movement calls it “caring;” and a majority of people call it “taking a (pick any or a series of expletives of your choice) interest” in the person you are talking to. After all, it would only be the right thing to do when you consider them a friend.
They obviously are a little too far into their own reality sometimes. Although I am a strong support of the, “I reject your reality and insert my own,” movement, I can also see how that can be taken a little too far.
Hey, if they bother to take the time to read this, more power to them. So I talk differently about what is going on in the world and don’t give specifics about how my life is going… So what? I try to make life interesting. Besides, it is sometimes very easy to get lost in the details. So, I’ll just keep on keepin’ on…
March 28th, 2007 at 1:33 pm by Mark
Tags: blogitude, friends, writers
In case anyone was paying attention, we got a new writer here at Blogitude.com, Zacque Hitchcock. Zacque hails from Murr-a-vul, errr, Maryville, Tennessee. I initially posted the “Spiders” video thanks to Zacque’s extremely warped sense of humor.
He’s already building quite a repertoire of posts, some of which have already made it on the “Most Popular” list on the right. That’s a good thing.
So, thanks, Zacque, and welcome aboard!
Also, be sure to check out photos and bios for all of our writers. You can even contact them directly or send general “Hey, blog about this!” sorts of feedback on our Contact page.