Tags: blogging, humor, memes, sarcasm
Ok, so they really actually reach over and smack my goodies, no. Too bad, huh? They actually cyber slapped with a meme. After they read my answers, they’ll think long and hard (heh I said long and hard)… =)
With the fact that I’m pretty boring in mind… everybody knows I love my kids and family and all the good stuff people tend to take for granted, so I shall give insight into who I am on a deeper level.
All Of The Eight Things You Didn’t Want To Know About Me
Eight Things I am Passionate About:
1. Widdling down Big T’s many collections.
2. Coffee (need I.V. drip STAT!)
3. SEX woooo hoooo! yah, I said SEX in all caps.
4. Taking the boy to see the monkeys the zoo at least once a month.
5. Bill Clinton being first lady gets me hot.
6. Karaoke. I AM DIVA, hear me roar
7. Blogging cuz ya’ll put up with my whining and verbal vomit.
8. Ignoring people who are drama freaks.
Eight Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Invent something cool that will get my name in the news (any ideas?)
2. Give forth one more mini-me that will in turn drive me crazy like the others do (uh, maybe. It might just be temporary insanity)
3. Route 66 with Big T, a camera, & a cooler of cold beer (Cold beer and the worlds biggest ball of yarn!!)
4. Quit being flaky and actually go to a blogfest (I suck)
5. Join the mile high club (I travel alot and I just want my wings)
6. Lose enough weight to wear sexy slutty tight around the ass jeans (just once)
7. See Van Halen and the Police in concert (I missed it back in the day)
8. Get Dancin with the Stars good at Latin Dancing (reow sexy sexy)
Eight Things I Say Often
– “For fuck sake”
– “Bite me”
– “And you want me to do what about it?”
– “I’m gonna love you forever and ever. Amen.”
– “Stop bitchin’. You’re goin’ to school!”
– “You suck!”
– “Good morning, ‘insert company name'”
– “What are you thinkin?”
Eight Books I’ve Recently read
1. It’s Happy Bunny. Life, Get One. (only 10 pages with big pictures)
2. Killing Yourself With a Fork & Knife (read half)
3. Elevate Your Life (one month devotional with short stories)
4. Tuesdays with Morrie (still working on it)
I have ADHD and can’t sit still long enough to read a book very often. I stick to recipes, blogs, and magazine articles.
Eight Movies I’ve Recently Seen
– 1408 (kinda creepy)
– Mr. Brooks (extremely psycho)
– Premonition (easily confused me)
– Oceans 13 (I needed a nap anyway)
– Come Early Morning (Jeffrey Donovan makes me wet)
– Elizabethtown (actaully a good movie after I got over Orlando being in it)
– A History of Violence (Ed Harris made me sad cuz he was evil)
– I Now Pronouce You Chuck & Larry (Hahahaha. I highly recommend)
Eight Songs That I Could Listen To Over And Over
* You’re In My Heart – Rod Stewart
* Your Man – Josh Turner
* Candy – Will Smith
* Forever – Will Smith
* Rocky Top – Pride of the Southland Marching Band
* Rapper’s Delight – Sugar Hill Gang
* Gold Digger – Kanye West
* The Most Beautiful Girl – Prince
Eight Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends
(I’m keepin it real and keepin Sugar’s answers to this one. Kudos.)
Eight Things I Have Learned This Past Year
- You can’t merge two families and not expect kaos.
– Don’t get pissed, make fun of it.
– I found out who my friends are.
– I went around the mountain ten times but got the wedding planned and executed. I will never plan another wedding, ever.
– My baby girls can accept change and go with the flow.
– No matter how nice I am to my EX, that’s he’s always gonna be a dick.
– Life is lived one day at a time.
– I need to relax more
Eight People That Should Do This Meme and Not Complain:
– Chuckie @ What’s Up Chuck?
– Lenae @ Flat Coke & Flies
– Ms. P @ Fresh Taste of Banana Puddin
– Robert @ Observations from the Back 40
– m@ @ Animal Mind
– Mark @ Blogitude.com
– Lee @ Vicinity of Obscenity