Tags: bad-drivers, driving, florida, news, police, publix, top ten, video
At least ten people wish they’d not gone grocery shopping on Saturday, April 14th, 2012 at the Publix on Belle Terre Parkway in Palm Coast, Florida …
This week, the Florida Highway Patrol charged a 76-year-old woman, Thelma Wagenhoffer, with Careless Driving after she drove her 2004 Toyota Camry through the front door of the Publix supermaket on Saturday afternoon. Of the ten people injured, only two were injured seriously, and both are expected to make a full recovery.
Ten things strike me as miraculously amazing about this story in Florida:
- Not a single person was killed or critically injured!
- Casey Anthony did not make a guest appearance.
- No deer-eating pythons were harmed.
- All PGA Pro Tour golfer’s hands are accounted for.
- Bonless New York Strip Steaks, $8.69 a pound!
- No Cuban liberationists were available for comment.
- There was absolutely no evidence of hanging chad!
- Those damn raccoons.
- Geraldo Rivera’s nose remains unbroken.
And, the number one thing I’m miraculously amazed at:
[ Warning: Graphic video, but again, no deaths or critical injuries. ]
Note: Seriously, watching that baby carriage just before the impact freaked me out until I read a little. I’m just glad that no one was killed, as things definitely could’ve been far, far worse.