Blogitude.com would like to give a warm welcome to Diva Howe!
There will be Seven writers. Seven will be the number of the Writers, and the number of the writers shall be Seven. Eight there will not be, and neither shall there be Six, excepting that we proceed to count to Seven. Nine is right out!
Unless, of course, I change my mind.
I was inspired a bit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:
16. Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, “Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.”
17. And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs, and toads and tree-sloths, and fruit-bats and orangutans, and breakfast cereals …
18. Now did the Lord say, “First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three.
19. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out.
20. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.”
So, uh … Seven. Not Eight. Nor Six. But Seven.