Posts Tagged with "ford"

Have You Out-Driven a Ford Lately?

April 16th, 2015 at 5:36 pm by Chered
Tags: , , ,

Today 99% of Fords are on the road. The other 1% made it to the car shop.

Glow in the Dark F150 So They Can Find You at Night When Your Ford Breaks Down

Ford Releases Consumer-Friendly Car for 2010

November 9th, 2009 at 6:36 am by Mark
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

     This just in from The Onion News Network…

     I started reading The Onion about nine years ago while working in New Zealand.  There’s always been some pretty brilliant Tech spoof.  But one ardent reader noticed this gem, which carries a pretty serious language alert despite being about the funniest bit of satire I’ve ever seen The Onion put out:

     And an honorable mention….

     Do you have the sneaking suspicion that maybe The Onion spoofed something Apple was actually working on there?  I mean, it seems just ridiculous enough to be… real.  Of course, Apple Engineers never would have noticed the hole — err, whole — NSFW Goatse angle