Author Archive for Chered

I hate to fill in 'about me' stuff. But my favorite quote is, "Early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Imperial Nuts

March 13th, 2017 at 5:32 pm by Chered
Tags: , ,

If you don’t like Star Wars, you can suck on my…

Driving Around Like It’s the 80’s

April 18th, 2016 at 5:22 pm by Chered
Tags: , , , , ,

I almost crashed, but was spared by my Reflex, flex-flex-flex.

While driving, I suddenly felt Hungry Like a Wolf... (Duran Duran)

Stock Photos

Could it Be Closer Than You Think?

April 19th, 2015 at 5:12 pm by Chered
Tags: , ,

Makes you wonder how long ago it really was…

Farfara Way

Have You Out-Driven a Ford Lately?

April 16th, 2015 at 5:36 pm by Chered
Tags: , , ,

Today 99% of Fords are on the road. The other 1% made it to the car shop.

Glow in the Dark F150 So They Can Find You at Night When Your Ford Breaks Down

UPS Logic Fail

March 21st, 2015 at 5:11 pm by Chered
Tags: , , ,

Right, because nobody ever has the same schedule through the week. To make matters worse, UPS will leave a yellow sticker on your door telling you to come to their pick-up counter, which is only open from 1PM-4PM, Monday through Friday.

UPS: "Oh, you're not home at 1PM? We'll try again tomorrow at 1PM."