Have You Out-Driven a Ford Lately?

April 16th, 2015 at 5:36 pm by Chered
Tags: , , ,

Today 99% of Fords are on the road. The other 1% made it to the car shop.

Glow in the Dark F150 So They Can Find You at Night When Your Ford Breaks Down

Need to Disassemble Your WD Passport Drive?

April 15th, 2015 at 5:25 pm by Mark
Tags: , , , , , , , ,

It’s a common practice, when trying to find storage for notebooks and video game systems, to pick up a small, portable hard drive on clearance at a local store. At times, you can even pick up a full terabyte drive for as low as $35. This makes for very economical storage, with a drive that’s made to be bounced around. If you’ve ever picked up a WD Passport Drive, this video has some exceptionally helpful tips. Prior to purchasing one of these drives, I suggest that everyone watch this video all the way to the end.

Bad Decisions by Qui-Gon Jinn

April 9th, 2015 at 5:11 pm by Mark
Tags: , , , , , ,

Perhaps Qui-Gon Jinn’s judgment was impaired because of that Endor Chronic…

Qui Gon Gin and Juice

Christopher Robin Not so Innocent These Days

April 8th, 2015 at 5:47 pm by Mark
Tags: , , , ,

If only he’d stayed in the Hundred Acre Wood…

Convicted of Murder: Christopher Robin

Beer is the Devil?

April 7th, 2015 at 5:18 pm by Mark
Tags: , , , , , , ,

The average price of a case of beer — which contains around three gallons — is still $20, putting the ultra-premium fuel at approximately $6.66 per gallon. Given the sign comes from Alabama, the numeric value may be precisely why they didn’t bother to do that part of the math…

The average human walks 900 milers per years, and drinks 22 gallons of beer, which mean the average human gets 41 miles per gallon not bad...