Posts Tagged with "cars"

More Spring-Time Street Repairs Needed

April 18th, 2015 at 5:05 pm by Cassie
Tags: , , , ,

It’s more than necessary, now that half the country looks like Detroit…

It's Time for Everyone's Favorite Spring Time Game: Guess How Deep That Puddle Is

Have You Out-Driven a Ford Lately?

April 16th, 2015 at 5:36 pm by Chered
Tags: , , ,

Today 99% of Fords are on the road. The other 1% made it to the car shop.

Glow in the Dark F150 So They Can Find You at Night When Your Ford Breaks Down

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

The Safest Car Ever

February 25th, 2015 at 5:26 pm by Chered
Tags: , , , ,

Do they make a Snowtrooper edition for driving in Hoth-like conditions?

Probably the safety car ever; it can't hit anything...

Too Many Lincolns

June 14th, 2014 at 5:01 pm by Mark
Tags: , , , , , ,

I can only channel the old Dr. Pepper commercial and say, “Wouldn’t you like to be a Lincoln, too?”

Facebook: "The new Lincoln Continential has got to be the best looking classic car that's being brought back. Suicide doors and everything!"  Reply: Stick-car, "I'm a Lincoln."  Reply: President Lincoln.  Reply: Andrew Lincoln from the Walking Dead.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Lost Something in the Car?

July 27th, 2013 at 5:51 pm by Mark
Tags: , ,

My car has a terribly inflexible split bench seat with a fold-down arm rest. This leaves a clearance of exactly one inch if the cushioning gives a bit, with even less space between that area and the floor of the car where the transmission bell area is nearly eighteen inches wide. If you lose something there? Good luck…

THE PIT... OF DOOM!  (The space between the car seat and console)