Posts Tagged with "funny signs"

Could it Be Closer Than You Think?

April 19th, 2015 at 5:12 pm by Chered
Tags: , ,

Makes you wonder how long ago it really was…

Farfara Way

Have You Out-Driven a Ford Lately?

April 16th, 2015 at 5:36 pm by Chered
Tags: , , ,

Today 99% of Fords are on the road. The other 1% made it to the car shop.

Glow in the Dark F150 So They Can Find You at Night When Your Ford Breaks Down

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Mom Does What?

March 30th, 2015 at 5:49 pm by Mark
Tags: , , , ,

No matter how many women you know named Billie Jo or Betty June, not too many are gonna throw it on their license plate like this…

License Plate: "BJ MOM"  REALLY, Mom?

Are Your Doors Alarmed?

March 23rd, 2015 at 5:28 pm by Mark
Tags: , , , , ,

It was a typical Monday. Forgot to grab my badge before going into work. The level eight door was highly agitated even at 8:30AM…

Level 3 Door: This Door is Alamed After 5pm.  (Note: "Before then, it's just generally anxious...")

Stock Photos

McRodents – 10 Pounds for $1?

March 22nd, 2015 at 5:17 pm by Mark
Tags: , , , , ,

For the lysdexics in the audience, the sign below does *not* say that the mice are McFurry…

McDonald's Ice - MICE - 10 LB Bag $1.00.