Posts Tagged with "insults"

Have You Out-Driven a Ford Lately?

April 16th, 2015 at 5:36 pm by Chered
Tags: , , ,

Today 99% of Fords are on the road. The other 1% made it to the car shop.

Glow in the Dark F150 So They Can Find You at Night When Your Ford Breaks Down

The Truth Isn’t Always Pretty

March 17th, 2014 at 9:13 pm by Novia
Tags: , , ,

Be honest. I have faith that you can sit there right now and think of at least one person whose favorite shade of lipstick is “penis.”

I don't see any penises the general vicinity... So I'm wondering why you keep opening your fucking mouth.

V2 Pro vaporizers - sales & promotions

If Your Man Can’t Drive a Straight Shift…

March 15th, 2014 at 7:04 pm by Jason
Tags: , , , , ,

Funny when women do it we call it “driving a stick” …

Ladies, if your boyfriend can't drive a standard, you have a girlfriend.

Guns Make You Uncomfortable…?

March 6th, 2014 at 7:15 pm by Jason
Tags: , , , ,

Just in case it didn’t sink in the first time: Ladies… If your man doesn’t know how to fire a weapon, you’ve got a girlfriend.

I told her guns make me feel uncomfortable. She said we should both see other men.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Putin Slams Obama

February 27th, 2014 at 7:47 pm by Jason
Tags: , , , ,

Ladies… If your man doesn’t know how to fire a weapon, you’ve got a girlfriend.

Vladimir Putin: "Barack Obama... Never Heard of Her."